Health Peak Inc is an out of network provider. Health Peak Physicians will provide you with an invoice with medical codes needed by insurance companies when you submit your request to them for reimbursement. Health Peak does not submit any invoices to insurance companies on Patients behalf. Payments are expected at the time of each visit. Payments can be made with Cash, Personal Checks or Credit cards.
Cancellation / No Show
We require at least 48 hours notice to cancel an appointment. Failing to show for an appointment, arriving 15 minutes or more late for a scheduled appointment, or cancelling within the 48 hour time frame will incur a fee of the full price of the appointment scheduled for all services. This fee will be due before the patient is seen at their next scheduled appointment. It is not the policy of Health Peak Inc. to contact the patient prior to their appointment to confirm the appointment.
– Make sure that you have all of your medication prescriptions before leaving the office.
– Patients are prescribed enough medication to last until their next appointment.
– This practice does not respond to pharmacy-generated medicine refill requests. The patient must contact the office directly to request a refill of medication.
– If a medication refill prescription is requested at a time other than the patient’s appointment there is a charge of $40 to be paid in advance. Medication will be refilled at Health Peak’s discretion.
– Patients will not be given prescriptions if they have not been seen for 3 months.
– Patients may only request a medication refill once before attending their next appointment.
– Please contact the practice at least 72 Business hours before a refill on medication is needed.
– If a patient does not attend an appointment for a period of time in excess of 6 months the patient will be scheduled, and complete a new intake, at Health Peak’s discretion.
Please refer the policy as stated in the Patient Registration form.